What you can expect from us
We endeavor to:
- make the care of our patients our first concern
- treat you politely and considerately
- respect your dignity and privacy
- listen to you and respect your view
- give you information in a form you can understand
- fully involve you in decisions about your care
What we ask of you
- We expect you to keep the appointment you have booked and let us know as soon as possible if you cannot attend.
- To be clean when you attend the surgery .
- Only use the out of hours services in an emergency.
- Be courteous to staff. The practice has 'zero tolerance' policy relating to patients who are verbally or physically abusive.
- Inform us if you are unhappy of any part of the service we provide.
- Let us know when we have done well.
Please click on the icon below for our Practice Charter Information for Patients Leaflet
Practice Charter Patient Leaflet