A welcome from the Partners
Dr Pantazis, Dr Pe, Dr Lawton and Ann Steele give a warm welcome to our patients and visitors. Thank you for looking at our website which we hope will provide you with an overview of the services we offer.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
There is wheelchair access to the health Centre and the WC has been adapted for physically disabled patients.
Tell us what you think of the services we offer through the Friends and Family Test.
To register as a patient, you can visit our surgery reception where we will help complete the registration formalities.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 01379 642021
We stand in support of the Ukrainian people who are bravely resisting this brutal act of war.
Our thoughts are with them and their families.
What’s Happening at the Surgery
Are You a Carer?
If you are please let us know - we may be able to help you
We hold a Carer's Meeting on the second Thursday of each month at 2 pm. We generally have an interesting speaker followed by an informal chat with other carers. Please ask reception for more details.
We recommend that all adults should be taking Vitamin D, especially over the winter months. These are readily available in supermarkets, chemists and online. Vitamin D is safe to take with prescribed medications.
Please be advised that our receptionists have been instructed to ask you for a brief description of why you are calling so that we can prioritise your call and direct you to the most appropriate clinician. Please help by answering their questions.
Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis
Please use the link below if you would like further information
- We are asking anyone attending the Health Centre, for any reason, to wear some sort of face covering. This can be a mask if you have one, if you do not then a scarf or similar wrapped over your mouth and nose is acceptable. Please also ensure that you stand in front of the temperature reader before you enter further. Thankyou.
- Patients can call 119 to request a corona test
- Please be aware until further notice you will not be able to self book appointments online via the website due to the coronavirus.
- For more information including symptoms, support, social distancing and groups who are at risk of severe illness-
- Please click here to visit the nhs website or for more information please visit the government websites section regarding coronavirus.
- Advice to parents and carers on children’s health regarding the coronavirus can be found in the leaflet.
- Please click here for an update including IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND YOUR INFORMATION
Patients on long-term medication can use the tear-off portion of their previous prescription to order more medication. Simply tick the required items and return the form to the surgery. Or contact us regarding medication on
Alternatively you can order online via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to complete a simple registration.
Please use the above methods for ordering prescriptions rather than phoning.
Are you concerned about the welfare of a child?
If you are a member of the public you can do this through Norfolk County Council’s Customer Services on 0344 800 8020.
Or click here CADS-Poster-2021.pdf
(Site updated 21/04/2022)